InSafeHands operates a service that provides 365 days cover a year and our services are tailored to your individual needs.
All services are complementary to each other, or they can be used separately depending upon individual needs. We hope that if there are any aspects of services that you feel are not right, you let us know, so that it enables us to respond to service user’s individual needs in a way which is flexible and timely. InSafeHands is constantly seeking to develop the services it can provide in line with the changing needs of the communities we serve.
InSafeHands is registered with the Care Quality Commission to provide care and support to the following groups of people:
- Older people, including those with dementia
- People with physical disabilities
- People with Learning disabilities
- People with mental health needs
- People with sensory loss, including dual impairment